Sunday 15 February 2009

HAppy Valentine's day

Hallo..everyone!!HAppy Valentine's day o!!!
for who are couple,no couple..all happy happy and enjoy ya!!!

thomas cant back..i postpone keat date and..
i hv date with a boy in Sherwood steak house..^^
sudenly my ji mui all come this restaurant eat too!!so nice~~thanks oo..
and thanks yue shin too..the whole day pui me go buy things n help me!
thanks alots la them..
i bought a DIESEL perfum for him and he present me a GUESS hand bag..thanks Foo too..
after eat me n my ji mui go sing K..in AUDREY..
actually stil ok ayt there ny la..not tat fun..10 gals inside a small room..n quality not tat good la..nm..happy the ok..
after that i drive soo yen back lo..we go after 7 n swing n for a look..DAmn!!
after 7 damn happy ,damn many ppl!!so sat mong no go dou..
finally ask shin out yamcha in JR.mi,sy,mh n shin...
he always so fast do payment..until we duno when he gone n paid..haha..
too gentleman le him..XD
after tat..we all back hom lo..shin drive sy back..then they go tc.after i reach home sy ny call me go tc..aiyoo..lik tat back hom jor how can i out again neh?sorry la my dear..
tHat's my valentine day.last year was pass it in air plane to germany..haha..mayb this year is better..
the whole night no slp..7am baru slp..sms with shin n yue..plus watch dvd..

HAppy VAlentine's day !!!

happy alwayssssss...
muacksss

No comments: