Sunday 7 March 2010

have sweet days but i forgot my stuff.so careless

perposely follow parenst back to subang to meet my love one..

spent nice days with him..sweet~~we had been so so long din meet up..

miss the moment we always be together!!!

2 day o1 nite is pass so fast...

I HATE TIME PASS SO FAST!!

who can make the time stop at the happy moment?
    PLS TELL ME!!

i back to kuantan at 4.15pm n reach at 7:30pm..
need to wait another week or another 2 weeks only can meet bck my love one..
sobbbbb...ARGHHHHhhhh....
sorry my love...i will be missing
and u must study hard ya!!!!^^  support u alwayss..

muackSSs.....
.
Muacksss
.
Muacksss
.
at last in car i found tat i had left my HP in subang,his room..
the only way i can contact him!!!
buttt....
luckily i stil got another phone..
wahhahahahhakakka..=D
so having 2 phone has got it advantage!!!
just as the situation i had now!!wakakaka.....

2nd things:- MY HOUSE KEY OF SUBANG!
put on his study tabe din take backk....
really duno wat am i thinking.
always so big head prawn!!!
aiiyoooo..pig la me!

------>i love to spent time with u!!

     ------>FOR mYSELF: Dun always forgot things le!!!!NOT GOOD
can i be more 'seng muk' next time?pls..?i beg myself!!

No comments: