Sunday 3 August 2008

1St OrientatiOn caMp in deutsch-land

Duno play Ping pong de me ..Go play..so doof la me..haha..




All of the AFS exchg student!aus different country!all leng nui leng zai!












See!!Nice pose..





just ntg to do n ask fren help me take a nice picture!!!


swing swing swing..sooosoos...






My Prince!from Brazil de..


very tall n leng zai!!


but now chg to anothe city le..not same with me anymore..sad..haha.. but i still can visit him





ANDREA!
she is my cAmp leader!
the other girl is from malaysia too..
so luckily we r same camp..
This camp is from 7 - 9 March 2008..in Bad Honnef Youth Hostel.
my host mom drive me and jonathan to there.i think Take us like 2 Hours lo.
i still duno much german tat time so keeep on talk chinese with jon..
hahah...nice to speak chinese ler..
the camo are so nice.know alot different frend..
i was place in same room with another 4 people.they all from different country de..
n we do works together.
me,christine n jon 3 from malaysia perform Malaysia to the people..
and i wear the Baju Kurung!pink color!!
the last day,Jon host mom came pick us with my host sister frida!
then we go have a walk...tat is the 2nd i meet frau Lohmeier..haha..nice..
nice camp nice memory..
sure, i am here to gain more new experiences n make more frends..and share with my friends in malaysia..










No comments: