Sunday 3 August 2008

mY 18 Birthday!

Jon, Matthias und the Malaysia Lady i meet.her son so cute!speak many language
those Present from mY family members
18 candle!!so hard to blow..my host mom make it herself
me and my friends
all of them..crazy gal n guys..haha
Heidi and Carina..they are my gud friends..help me alots
The present from my lovely friends..

16 .03 and 18 .03

this birthday was so cool!1st tiMe celebrate at oversea!!haha..so nice..
new fren,new family , new envirnment..
everything new for me..
18 years old bday must b very great..i celebrate 2 time!
one time on 16 March with my class friends and one time on 18 March..my real bday!with my family..opa oma them.
my friends are so nett..they bring me present,bring me alot of dessert to eat..
Heidi..one of my best fren make me a chocolate blue berry cakes!so lecker!!

i love her!!^^

my host mom present me a shirt state ' FOEVER 18'..hahah..
my oma bake me a Cake too.taste nice!!host sister bake me the france apple cake..thanks everyone who celebrate with me..i appreciate it..on the bday with my fren i cook chinese food for my frends..
man yang n his host mom n host sis came my bday..so far but they stil came..so nice they are..they bring me a holland traditional shoes!Jonathan n his host bro,Matthias are invited as well..and a fmily which i just know..she from malaysia.but marry german guy..i meet here..and now she is in south Africa cause her husband need work at there..


Thanks everyone..althought there r something happen on me tat unhappy..cause of u all..i am allrite.thanks u guys..

No comments: