Thursday 28 May 2009

i am worry..


i am laughing all the time.but in my heart i am that
.
.
worries
.
scare
.
.
where'd u go?i relli miss u so..
why u dump me here din bring me away..?
i duno that night was dream or it is real..
i wish i could stay n stop at the moment we r together..
so peace..
just u n me..
no others..
no phone calling disturd..
just u n me..
how many times it will be occurs?
and when will be the chance to appear this screen again?
am i relly in ur heart?althought i din get a post?
do u really love me?
i wonder..wonder to know..
every time waiting for the phone that is u..but everytime is dissapointed..
can't u just treat me much more better?just this..u said u want..but why u dont?
why?i am that hurt..
i sms,calling..u din gv any respone..i duno wat i had done..
if i relly do something wrong..pls let me know..i dunwan like that..
u change too fast..too fats..
fast till i cant breath..i duno wat to do..
i am lost..again..
agian..
and again..
everyday waiting u r coming to me..
dear, where u go..pls come back home..
LOVE..are u belongs to me?

No comments: