Saturday 23 May 2009

Life is Important!!!RMB

reach to kuanatn on friday nite..kind of late cz too traffic jam..so abit late reach kuanatn..
after reach then i go da bao dim sum with mami..hehe..hungry ma~~~
saturday..
so sad this day..terrible..
i 1st time went to Jabor jogging with family.thats not a simple jogging..it is kind like jungle tracking..
omg..the road with all mud n so slippery..
walk walk walk..startly stil alright.,.
i was damn tired..but i stil walk..'deng ngang siong'...
i was relli very tired then i did said..' i dunwan walk anymore..call helicopter pick me out of here..'
unfortunately..the road cuming more hard..alots climbing..
i climbed few of them..at the half way..
the most pityful time i ever had..
i stop at there..i cant walk n climb anymore..
my face becum very very pale..my parents ask me to stop awhile then climb n breath..
i wan too..but i just said 'I CANT BREATH!'
then i just seem like get asthma..very hard in breathing..
i was so scare n my tears drop out it self..
i sit on my dady's legs and my family was so nervous calling others menebr who climbing with us together to get help..
they were so so nervous..ask me relax n breathing~~~~
soon..duno how long is it..my breath is getting better..
they encourage me not to climb anymore..ask me turn back and walk straight road..
dad was holding me all the time..scare me get happen anytime..
actually this things was happened before but it never that serious..i just faint last time..but this time is cant breath..it take more serious..
after that we get back in car and we back home shower..
cz at night we have got diner together with those jogger..
in haji ahmad tanjung restaurant..
haha..all uncle.young ppl i think use one hand also can count all..
they all like to tease me..cz i am new in there so ask me to drink down whole glass of beer..and also sing k..
it was kind of late..we have to back cz the next day we need drive to kl..
so we drive home luu...
stop breathing may take my life again..mum warning me not to doing any dangerous things..n keep ask me to training so that my heart problem is getting better than now...
huuuu...luckily i still alrite here..i din lost my life..
i stil got u.i stil wan to b with u..
i stil got alolt things not yet do with u together!!
REMEMBER LIFE IS IMPORTANT!

No comments: