Sunday 7 June 2009

BAck to KTN

weekend nothing to do so i just back to kuantan..
friday after class i straight away back kuanatn..My hometown..
saturday night..was meet out with my ji mui..
my ji mui din told me early n they reach my home n waiting me..
but i havent bath..so i need to go by myself..
i cant drive so ask ker yang drive me..
we meet at Relax..1st time we sit at outside seat..
gossip gossip.haha..
the guy sit behind me was so suk..i cant rmb who is him..
sudenly..he is cuming...from this moment..i know who they r..
really..so clear..
n the moment i duno wat to do...i am blank..
we r like STRANGER..
no smile,no greeting nothing at alll...
i dunwana be ur stranger...
i feel wan to find a hole n stuck in..
i duno wat i can say..
friends all keep asking me..
wat i gonna answer?!
wuwuwuwu.....
why u wan be like that?
many question in my mind..haih...
after that they gone n i am gone too..
me n my ji mui went to beach n blow wind n take photos..
kind of emo..
2am back home..
and sunday today..
i back to KL..
back to the place where i am alone~~

No comments: