Wednesday 17 June 2009

Crash?Love Crash?

sometimes i really cant believe!!
someone will have a big crash on u..had u ever had b4?
its happen when monday..when i was that moody in Tbf M floor playing my facebook..
a msg pop out..from Casey Low..24 years old
after that he added me in msn n i wnet back to home n start chatting with him in msn..
unbelievable..he told me he hv a crash on me..
he seem over than wat a fren be..somehow..we never meet b4..n tat day was our 1st time cht to each other..
after that day..we chat everyday n he ask for my number and we sms too..
he wan to takecare me..dunwan everyone hurting me..and wan me to b his gf..
am i dreaming or will i believe?
kind of hard..
when i lost everything..he were as my side..caring me..
i duno it is a good start..and so we are just hold it on till he come to kl ..and we gonna meet up n talk about it..
i can feel his care..he such that crash on me n love me..
i duno is it true..
but if one day..will i do the same on as wat he did?
will we really together?can i trust u?
crash~~are u always the perfect n trustable?

No comments: